I’m fortunate enough to be in Maui on vacation. Two of the cool things I’ve done here are riding a bike down the Haneakala Volcano, and snorkeling along the northeast coast.
At first glance, it would seem that these two activities have absolutely nothing in common, not even altitude. And, yet, they are more alike than I ever imagined.
1. They both require peculiar headgear
2. They both result in mega bad hair days
3. Both may involve getting wet
4. Both may result in road rash.
5. Both can be a little scary at times
6. They’re both totally awesome