Sunday, February 12, 2017

How To Preorder Signed Books

SHADOWCASTER is less than two months away! If you would like to pre-order a signed copy of SHADOWCASTER (in fact, any of my books,)  you can order from my local bookshop, The Learned Owl, here


If you would like the book personalized, let them know that in the comments of an online order or on the phone. I'll be throwing in some juicy swag along with.

You can  probably also pre-order a signed copy of SHADOWCASTER from any of the bookshops I'll be visiting on tour. My tour schedule is COMING SOON!  Contact your choice of store and see what's involved in placing an order.

Anyone preordering SHADOWCASTER from ANY retailer will be eligible to enter my SHADOWCASTER Grand Prize Giveaway. What's that, you say? Stay tuned. Meanwhile, save those receipts.

No comments: