Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hello, Austin!!


Texas Library Association,  April 13-15, 2011
WLT YA A to Z Conference April 15-17, 2011

I’ll be in Austin, TX for the Texas Library Association meeting April 13-15. I can’t wait! In addition to some food and drink opportunities, I’ll be speaking at the Lone Star Authors Shine panel Thursday morning  8:30—9:50am, and then signing at the Disney-Hyperion Booth 10-11 a.m.  
Check out all the awesome authors who’ll be at TLA:

Here’s more information about the conference

I’ll also be among a posse of YA authors, agents, and editors who will be appearing at the Writer’s League of Texas YA A to Z conference. Take advantage of an awesome assembly of talent! More information here.

4 comments:

Livia said...

HI Cinda!
Will you be on BEA this year?
Thank you!

CindaChima said...

Livia, yes, indeed I WILL be at BEA. Will you?

Livia said...

O-M-G! I'll meet you then!!!
I'm already preparing my camera, lots and lots of pics!!!!
You're one of my favorite writers, and The Seven Realms Series is just WOW!!!
THANK YOU!!!!

CindaChima said...

Livia, be sure to introduce yourself at BEA! I don't have my final schedule yet, but I'm doing a signing I know.