Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Crimson Crown Trailer

I just want to make sure you all have seen this, I feel like I'm my own splinter group, spread over social media as I am.
This is the brilliant trailer Hyperion produced for the release of The Crimson Crown, with an original song by Roto.
Hyperion will be showing this in theaters from 11/16 to 12/26 in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago,  Washington DC and OHIO in conjunction with the showings of the movies Twilight:Breaking Dawn Part 2 and The Hobbit.



So watch it here and then look for it on the big screen beginning in november!!

6 comments:

Natalie Aguirre said...

Awesome Cinda. So excited it'll be seen by so many people at popular movies.

Anonymous said...

Awesome trailer. I especially love the map parts.

MWReed said...

Hmmm. Ok. Probably not going to win a popularity contest here but I thought it was awful. Completely wrong tone and style for these wonderful books. Also, I almost didn't want to watch it because I was afraid they'd do something horrible like cast some CW actors and ruin the image of the characters I have in my head. Ha ha. I am thrilled for you that you'll hopefully get some new fans because of it, but I thought the trailer was a frenetic stylized mess that didn't come close to capturing the essence of your books. Sorry. But congratulations on the good buzz. I can't wait to read it!

miami said...

I am excited for you that you'll hopefully get some new fans!
Miam Dodge

Pyr Sheps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pyr Sheps said...

I discovered your series last weekend and have blazed through the books in no time, currently finishing the last book. I am really, really hoping you will consider continuing the series, or coming up with a prequel series.

Your books are so much better than this video. The "loud" music, to me, stands in stark contrast to the wonderful world you have created.

I wish you well and hope this will get you new readers, but think if your publisher had gone with a less colorful and busy video clip and more Enya like music, it would have attracted exactly the people who would enjoy these books. Heck, excerpts of the book would have been a better seller.

Sorry, I hated the video, but I love your books.